[postgis-devel] Credits seem very obsolete

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Sep 11 07:04:49 PDT 2008

I just looked at the credits section of the docs.
http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/manual-svn/ch01.html#credit

Normally I wouldn't care except it is in the first chapter so people may
think things haven't been updated in a while.

1) Do we really need to list email addresses there.  Seems more good for
bait for spam farms than anything else.

Plus all of the email addresses are obsolete except for maybe Chris
Hodgson.

2) I hope Chris isn't still maintaining the 7.2 bindings.  I think there
are more important things to do than that?

3) Shouldn't Mark Cave-Ayland be moved up the ranks a bit?

Thanks,
Regina