[postgis-devel] Status of shp2pgsql-core/shp2pgsql?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Sun Apr 12 09:59:48 PDT 2009

Just guts. I didn't have the guts to ditch the old one when I put in
the new ones. Mostly because the workflow of the new ones is slightly
more complicated, to allow for the GUI to keep it's display thread in
place as work runs.

I can flip over to the new core and re-name shp2pgsql-cli to shp2pgsql.