[postgis-devel] Status of shp2pgsql-core/shp2pgsql?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Apr 12 11:00:44 PDT 2009

While you guys are at it can you refix what you had fixed that got broken by
Mark's change unless we are okay with popel getting these warnings sometime.
More importantly I think something else got broken by Marks change but not
sure if its just the test shape file I was using, but it worked before Mark
made his change.  I attached it to the ticket.

On another note -- do we have trac bug reports going to the postgis-dev
mailing list.  I don't seem to be seeing them coming thru on the list though
I do get them personally when I post them.

Thanks,
Regina