[postgis-devel] Documentation layout change possible?

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Tue Nov 3 08:57:19 PST 2009

That's a good question.  The current template follows this outline:
http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/refentry.html.  We've been using
Docbook v4.3, and so were confined to funcsynopsis.  But if we upgrade
to version 5, maybe we could use methodsynopsis or something else.  Or
perhaps funcsynopsis in version 5
(http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/refentry.html) has better parameter
support for our type of outline.  Clearly some research is in order.  If
anyone has other ideas/suggestions, we're all ears.

Cheers,
-- Kevin