[PROJ] A few PROJ Logo propositions

Thomas Knudsen knudsen.thomas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 07:53:36 PDT 2019

Howard, one way to make it "a little more earthy" would be to tilt the phi
(and hence,
the imagined rotation axis) by 23 degrees (or whatever works best in
practice) to mimic
the actual tilt of the Earth spin axis wrt the orbital plane. Not that "the
average person"
would recognize the tilt of the earth - but they would recognize the tilt
of a globe.