[PROJ] Constant vertical offset

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Mon Nov 29 07:53:55 PST 2021

Thanks Even

Is there anything equivalent to that as Vertical CRS to use in a Compound?
I know it is not correct geodetically, but I want it just as a WKT
temporary object. I just need that PROJ is able to understand it and use it
in a transformation.
That is, given a horizontal CRS, I want to create a compound (or anything
equivalent) with a vertical offset (as WKT2 if it makes things easier)

Thanks.
Entre dos pensamientos racionales
hay infinitos pensamientos irracionales.