[PROJ] Constant vertical offset

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Nov 29 08:04:57 PST 2021

Javier,

If you need a WKT2 with a coordinate operation, then you can simply wrap
any PROJ string expressing a coordinate operation like the following:

$ projinfo "+proj=geogoffset +dh=5" -o WKT2:2019 -q

CONVERSION["PROJ-based coordinate operation",
     METHOD["PROJ-based operation method: +proj=geogoffset +dh=5"]]

Of course only interoperable in the PROJ universe.

Otherwise using Transformation::createGeographic3DOffsets() /
createGeographic2DWithHeightOffsets() could have been an option, but if
your source and target CRS aren't geographic, PROJ will complain when
getting the PROJ transformation string.

Even