[PROJ] Coordinate transformations between different WGS84 reference frames

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Thu Aug 4 08:13:40 PDT 2022

Dear all,

This message reports to Proj 8.2.1. I am trying to reproduce an exercise I conducted some years ago with Proj 6 (maybe 7) transforming coordinates between different realisations of the WGS84 ensemble. I am using this formulation:

$ cs2cs EPSG:9053 EPSG:9057
20 10
20dN 10dE 0.000
My recollection was cs2cs producing visible differences in the order metres. With the current version the output is unchanged transforming between these geodesic CRS. Do I need to use an additional parameter? Or am I missing something else?

Thank you.

--
Luís