[PROJ] Is your the geoid model from your country in PROJ?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Apr 25 12:15:17 PDT 2024

I thought I was going to regret it: it broke "projsync --all", at least
in the context of build GDAL master docker images (it shouldn't in
theory, but in practice it does, and I don't have time to investigate
that at the moment).  So I've re-uploaded the file to the CDN to the
version it was at
https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ-data/blob/0531fe9dbc818beb156df75eb5b3a8cac0278ef0/nl_nsgi/nl_nsgi_naptrans2018.tif