[Pywps-dev] fixing setup.py

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at gmx.de
Sat Mar 29 04:08:19 PDT 2014

Hi Jachym,

I tried the installation on OSGeo Live 7.0 version and everything works fine. No further adjustment was needed to execute an example process from the command line. Also execution from localhost after creation of wps.cgi in cgi-bin directory was successful.

Please check dummyprocess.py: There is an error (cannot concatenate str and int objects) when the user does not specify the inputs. The default values are strings, should be integer values.

Cheers,
Jonas

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----