[Pywps-dev] Dynamic IPs for polling and results requests.

Luí­s de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Mon Oct 17 03:04:59 PDT 2016

Hi Matthieu,

Unfortunately, this is not possible with the configuration files. It is possible to tweak the PyWPS code to behave in that way, but this might not be the simplest way.

My advice is to give a name to that server and keep the entry up to date in your DNS. That is likely the simplest way of running a PyWPS server with a dynamic IP.

Regards,

Luís