[Qgis-community-team] Timeline - manual conventions

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Jun 4 13:20:44 EDT 2008

Hi Tara,

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 09:56:46 -0700
Tara Athan <tara_athan at alt2is.com> wrote:

> Stephan - thanks for your offer of assistance!  Once the qgis website is
> back on track, I will post trac tickets for each of the sections, and
> assign sections 4-7 to you.
> Does June 15 seem like a reasonable date to get this conversion completed?
> By that time, I plan to have a new dataset up on the website, and then
> we would move on the next task, which is modifying examples, or adding
> them, based on a consistent dataset.
>
> Thanks, Tara
>
> PS - Community Team: we still need lots of help applying these
> conventions to the other sections. This is a test - do we have enough
> support from the community team to boost the quality of the manual?

Thomas Becker seems to be interested to support the manual review, too
and you could also write to the qgis-user and release-team mailing list. I guess
many people haven't noticed what's going on on the community-team list so far -
so there might be more volunteers.

I will apply the new conventions to some chapters, too, I volunteer for chapters
8-10 and for me June 15 is ok.

regards,
 Otto

********