[Qgis-community-team] Re: Timeline - manual conventions

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Thu Jun 5 02:11:53 EDT 2008

Hello Tara,

Tara Athan <tara_athan at alt2is.com>, [20080604 - 09:56:46]

> Stephan - thanks for your offer of assistance!  Once the qgis website
> is back on track, I will post trac tickets for each of the sections,
> and assign sections 4-7 to you.
> Does June 15 seem like a reasonable date to get this conversion
> completed?

I am done with it and waiting to get it commited since my svn-account
does not seem to work anymore after the merge to OSGeo-infrastructure.

I will give it a try once more to test if my osgeo-id works though.

> By that time, I plan to have a new dataset up on the
> website, and then we would move on the next task, which is modifying
> examples, or adding them, based on a consistent dataset.

Best

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998