[Qgis-community-team] Re: conventions

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Jun 5 11:29:34 EDT 2008

Hi Tara,

Now it became a lot clearer to me, and it sounds very nice - almost see it in
the manual :). When you have finally decided which macros to apply to which GUI,
please add your notes as below to the convention.tex file and I will review and
update my chapters 8-10 according to your conventions.

thanks a lot for your work!

regards,
 Otto