[Qgis-community-team] Re: Template

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Thu Jun 5 11:34:38 EDT 2008

Your suggestion about the three templates seems reasonable. I have
created a new Joomla template and it is very time-consuming, while if
you are not too particular about having a unique look, there are lots of
templates out there.

When modifying a template, View Source is your friend - I haven't found
any better way to figure out what the Joomla styles are.

I would support migrating the whole contents and then rearranging, with
some items going to archive, some to new categories, some moved to the
wiki, etc. Otherwise, I think we may lose some things that we would like
to keep.

Tara