[Qgis-community-team] sec 8.2.1 - CRS automatically set by 1st loaded layer

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Jan 20 06:47:42 EST 2009

Hi Carson,

many thanks for your help. I added your improvements and tried to use the
correct terminology for the whole section. Maybe you can have a final look at
the updated PDF?

http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/doc/manual/qgis-1.0.0_user_guide_en.pdf

And now that we already improved the terminology, it would still be great
if more people can have a look at the projection part again, and check if the
section describes the current projection/CRS support in QGIS correctly.

thanks a lot
 Otto

http://www.sharpgis.net/post/2007/05/05/Spatial-references2c-coordinate-systems2c-projections2c-datums2c-ellipsoids-e28093-confusing.aspx