[Qgis-community-team] About publishing Korean QGIS manual in real book & e-book

Shin, Sanghee shshin at gaia3d.com
Thu Apr 19 03:47:32 EDT 2012

Hi all,

OSGeo Korean Language Chapter have just completed the translation of QGIS manual in Korean. And our local chapter members are currently talking about the possibility of publishing Korean QGIS manual in real book  & e-book. We believe that publishing Korean QGIS manual will increase the interest & awareness of QGIS here in Korea.

So I'm just wondering whether our local chapter need to get any permission from QGIS international community or there is anything we need to pay attention to.

Any advice or help will be appreciated.

With regards,

Sanghee
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - Helping Earth Sustainable
http://www.gaia3d.com
Tel : +82-(0)2-3397-3475
Fax : +82-(0)2-3397-3478