[Qgis-community-team] Translations of the website

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sat Aug 10 00:01:54 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am not uptodate with the status of the website. Do we have a team that
works on the new website that knows more and can help that it looks nice and
provides latest information?

If not, maybe we can try to form a small group that (regularly) takes care
about it.

What I also recently saw is that there come many warnings and errors when
building the website pages. People working on the translation should check
that as well.