[Qgis-community-team] gui translation messages without source location in ts files

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 02:40:18 PST 2013

Hi!

Ah ok I see .. yes as it says these are "obsolete" strings - but they are
still there to give some suggestion if similar strings appear again and
help you with translating. It's nothing to worry about. They can also be
cleaned out if you want .. but than you will not get any translation
suggestions any more from linguist.

hope that helps
kind regards
Werner