[Qgis-community-team] Transifex project created

Marie Silvestre marie_silvestre at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 18 02:04:48 PDT 2013

Hi Tim!
Same problem with master docs, i18n/en is not up to date:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/source/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_gui.rst
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/i18n/en/LC_MESSAGES/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_gui.po#L33

Anyway, I thought that as the 2.0 doc is still "unstable", translation would not occur before long...
A huge effort is still needed for the 1.8 doc translation (at least in french) and people were waiting for that kind of tool to contribute. So in my opinion it would be much more efficient to put the 1.8 doc in transifex, finish translation and then move to the 2.0 doc.

Regards,

Marie