[Qgis-community-team] Transifex updates

Marie Silvestre marie_silvestre at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 20 02:25:53 PDT 2013

Thank you Tim for this major step in the translation process!
But... the transifex project still doesn't reflects the 1.8 version of the manual because the english po files don't seem to be up to date in github (it's 3 months old!). I think you should run pre_translate.sh on the english doc first.
We're almost there!

Marie