[Qgis-community-team] icons not showing

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Thu Nov 20 14:22:07 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm having a problem with a couple of icons in the print_composer.rst file.

A couple of days back I noticed that there was space left for the icons for locked and unlocked layers in http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/print_composer/print_composer.html#table-composer-1

I worked out that the relevant files are called locked.png and unlocked.png and added them into the table as |locked| and |unlocked|. That day the text I entered showed up, but no icons - so I just assumed that the icons were missing.

I've since discovered that the icons are in resources/en/docs/common/ so I'm at a loss as to why they're not showing up.
Does anyone have some pointers?

-ramon.