[Qgis-community-team] icons not showing

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:13:11 PST 2014

Hello Ramon,

The names inside the pipe characters are called substitutions, and they
don't have necessarily the same name as the image files they pretend to
show.

The list of substitutions is in the conf.py file in the source folder. Make
sure that there is a line for each one of those icons.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto