[Qgis-community-team] Archive Documentation 3.16

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 03:34:17 PDT 2022

Hi Alexandre,
Yes it could be a nice idea. Thanks.

I wonder if we shouldn't simply remove 3.4 and 3.10 (and maybe 3.16)
projects from Transifex. I can't see what we would need them for, we
already pulled them in our repo. I thought translations suggestions in
Transifex were picked from all projects, but checking differents strings,
it seems they are fetched from the resources in the active project.
So unless I'm mistaking, I will simply be in favor of removing those
projects, freeing space and less confusion.

Regards,
Harrissou