[Qgis-developer] qgis.gui crash on mac os x 10.4

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 04:33:43 EDT 2007

Hi Wiliam,

I don't understand how do you mean this - what should be changed? If I
understand this issue correctly, the problem arises when someone adds
qgis bindings path to the end of python's sys.path list. Instead it
should be added to the start of the list... but how is this related to
the QGIS sources?

Regards
Martin