[Qgis-developer] please help me write a QGIS-PostGIS GUI in Python

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Fri Feb 1 03:23:04 EST 2008

Maciej Sieczka pisze:

> Since I don't know C++ and can't extend the "Add Postgis Table" like it
> is, I have to recreate it in Python, then add desired extra functionality.

OK, I don't know Python either. Yet there are more chances I can learn
some of it enough to complete the task, than in case of C++. But I need
help.

Getting back to my question - what do I do to call the
qgsdbsourceselectbase.py (created with pyuic4) and spawn it's GUI, from
a QGIS Python script? Details in my other email in the thread.

Maciek