[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Cast your vote: Default icon theme for QGIS 2.0

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 02:19:57 PDT 2012

2012/7/10 Yves Jacolin (free) <yjacolin at free.fr>:
> Am I the only one finding the new QGIS theme icon so ugly (sorry if the
> word seems strong, I can't find another one as my vocabulary is limited)?

hm, are you referring to Robert's icon theme? Well this is really
personal taste, and I would hesitate to use "ugly" in this regard
(even my vocabulary is also limited). Feel free to design your icon
set which will be less "ugly" for you. Good luck! Probably I am not
used from the GRASS community to read such strong words.

Martin