[Qgis-developer] Processing tests for gdal:extractprojection -> no output file

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Jan 12 07:03:32 PST 2017

Hi Matteo,

Not sure if I can follow, was that another question?

Adding a simple "smoke test" for createspatialindex sounds fine. One
that does not check results but rings the alarm if an exception is thrown.

In the case of extractprojection that would work as well of course.
But if you are at it already, I think it's better to do things properly.

I think there is a html file created which could be
* checked for correctness in a test
* and potentially used as input for other algorithms

so I think that's a different case and it should be fairly simple to fix
the algorithm.

Best
Matthias