[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3 vertex editor problems

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 02:32:12 PDT 2017

Hi,
Agreed with Martin, the ergonomics changed because now we can't anymore
assume all the vertices are in the same feature.
Not being able to sub select a node without loosing previous selection is
indeed a pain. Martin is there any solution to keep a node selection, and
be able to subselect nodes from the map?

The use case I know is more typing z / m values easily than entering XY.
 X/Y typing is not so difficult using the advanced editor panel (just type
"x" then paste the X, "y" then paste) . It requires less mouse clicks for
sure than the node editor panel.
We maybe could add the z and m SpinBox with z and m shortcuts too there.

Régis