[QGIS-Developer] Travis failing in QGIS-Documentation

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 01:35:23 PDT 2020

> where is start_qgis defined? I don't find it in QGIS sources.

I thought it is in the output folder (QGIS_PREFIX_PATH =
/home/matteo/dev/qgis-master/output)

do you have any hint where it is or should be?

> No. Looking on docker hub, the image is around 1.8gb (still a lot though)
> https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/qgis/qgis/tags?page=1

well this is what I have on my disk:

REPOSITORY           TAG                 IMAGE ID            CREATED
         SIZE
qgis/documentation   latest              71ede4e335e9        4 minutes
ago       5.4GB
qgis/qgis            latest              0b3f9be7572e        5 hours ago
        5.32GB

p.s. testing with docker is also not working....

docker run --rm \
	--env=QGIS_PREFIX_PATH=/usr \
	--user=0 \
	--volume=:/documentation \
	qgis/documentation:latest
make: *** No rule to make target 'doctest'.  Stop.
make: *** [docker.mk:5: doctest] Error 2

Matteo