[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3.10.2 start issue

Thomas Baumann rdbath.regiodata at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 03:26:08 PST 2020

Hi Martin,

did you use the standalone installer or the OSGEO4W-Installer?

You can have a look if in your C:\Program Files\QGIS_3_10_2_Coruna\bin
folder if there exists a qgis.bat.tmpl file as template for the qgis.bat.

If so you can copy the file and rename it to qgis.bat. If not you can
create a qgis.bat with a content similar to this:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/thbaumann/1550ba276b5c17f36edf9f91379dd81d/raw/795a657d10dcc9189f1d9331cec35382a2815db2/qgis.bat_template
(this bat file content is one for an OSGEO4W-Installation)

Afterwards you can open your cmd commandline("Eingabeaufforderung"),
navigate to C:\Program Files\QGIS_3_10_2_Coruna\bin and call "qgis.bat
--postinstall" to create the env file.

regards,
Thomas