[QGIS-Developer] Print Layouts and Atlas not following

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jan 2 04:17:36 PST 2020

Ah, duh...

Thanks Raymond, that is pretty hidden.... see screendump.

Would be cool to get a message like "hey, you are asking me to generate
an atlas but I do not have any map controlled by Map, should I use the
(only) map I have? Not sure if it is easy to check for this property...

Feature Request :-) ?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde