[QGIS-Developer] icons for remove/delete actions

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Wed Jan 8 13:38:03 PST 2020

Dear Raymond,

It is hard sometimes to follow fuzzy rules, especially in such large
projects like QGIS, with so many contributors.
I am not the author of 'traffic sign' icons group, and cannot easily
define the associated metaphor.

Perhaps we should review the current state of overall toolbar icons
consistency and try to improve it somehow.
Thank you for paying attention.

regards,
Robert