[QGIS-Developer] Changelog Maintainer

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jul 1 06:52:12 PDT 2020

On 7/1/20 9:22 AM, Charles Dixon-Paver wrote:
> Hello everyone, Charlie here.
>
> As Tim mentioned I am a new set of hands working with Katoza and will be reviewing the changelog content going forward.
>
> I have been through the content for the 3.14 release and it should be good to go @Richard.
>
> I also wanted to take a moment and give a tip of the hat to all of you who have been involved with bringing a project like this to life. I believe there are countless others like me who never found/ made the time to be involved or took the opportunity to thank everybody for their contributions to something that provides a tremendous amount of value to such a large community of users.

Hi Charles,

THANKS!

See: https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog314/index.html
Note: only english build for now, next full build this evening.

This went very smoothly, only hickups was about some codeblock which ended up in one line.

@All: please have a look and fix stuff (via github/rst) now or let me know.
If there are no objections, I will push the texts to Transifex later, so people can translate.

One other remark: though VERY nice, the animated gifs become bigger and bigger every time:

It's now 67Mb for 3.14 ( which is indeed packed with features :-) )

$ du -hs vis* | sort -rn
67M	visualchangelog314
37M	visualchangelog38
35M	visualchangelog34