[QGIS-Developer] Changelog Maintainer

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Wed Jul 1 07:49:08 PDT 2020

I have changed those tags Tim identified from h2 to h3... apologies for the
miss.

Regarding the misrendering of code blocks, I found that the content site
and the published page have significant differences in the way they handle
the CSS etc so it's hard to know how it'll turn out in the end. I'll chat
to Tim about making some changes and maybe we can make a plan to prevent
these issues cropping up in the future.