[QGIS-Developer] Virtual Layer & Unique identifier column?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Aug 29 23:06:42 PDT 2021

Ok, I created a PR to 'fix' some of the ui quirks:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/44879

Anybody can answer the question how to distinguish in the code between being called from a layers context menu vs being called via the QGIS menu (for a new layer). If that is possible I could change the text on the buttons and disable some parts.

And... I'm wondering: should we 'streamline' this dialog more with the 'query layer dialog'?

And "what is the unique identifier for" I still wonder?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde