[QGIS-Developer] WITH_PDAL and WITH_EPT doubt

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 18:03:19 PST 2021

On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 at 11:59, Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to add point cloud support to QGIS on conda-forge [0], but I am unsure if I need to use
> WITH_PDAL=TRUE

yes, you'll need to add this even if you have pdal library available.
it defaults to false to avoid breaking the compilation if pdal isn't
available (and we want explicit breaks here rather than silently
compiling without pdal provider if the library isn't found).

> and WITH_EPT=TRUE

That defaults to true anyway, so you can omit it if you want.

Nyall