[QGIS-Developer] Compilation error with 'master'

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Tue Mar 16 03:04:38 PDT 2021

Hi Bjoern,

Are you using PROJ from packages or a compiled version by yourself? Are
you using PROJ 8 or a former version?

You should have proj_experimental.h available at PROJ_INCLUDE_DIR.

Try to locate where you have proj_experimental.h and set
PROJ_INCLUDE_DIR to it.

cmake -G Ninja -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
-DPROJ_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/local/include ../QGIS

If needed, you can also define PROJ_LIBRARY, if not in a default path.

cmake -G Ninja -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
-DPROJ_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/local/include
-DPROJ_LIBRARY=/usr/local/lib/libproj.so ../QGIS

Try not to mix versions of PROJ libraries. Delete all dangling former
versions.

I hope it helps. Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

Às 09:26 de 16/03/21, pathmapper escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> if I try to compile QGIS with latest master (commit 8731c7e) it fails with:
>
> QGIS/src/core/qgscoordinatetransform_p.cpp:26:10: fatal error:
> proj_experimental.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
>  #include <proj_experimental.h>
>           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> compilation terminated.
>
> ("Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden" -> "file or folder not found")
>
> I'm on Debian Buster and compiling the 'release-3_18' branch (commit
> d740a22) works flawlessly with my setup.
>
> Any idea how to fix this?
>
> Cheers,
> Bjoern

J. Gustavo