[QGIS-Developer] REST API for QGIS processing tool

Prem Kumar prem.netgis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 10:26:55 PDT 2021

Hi Team,

Im afraid to make a comment but the installation instructions in the github
are not specifically referring the integration of service and the qgis
installation and its modules. I have tried installing py-qgs-wps on linux
machine using archive tar file and ended up incompatibility issue between
python version - qgis installation and the service.

If it’s not more of an effort, can you please guide me to any installation
instructions? Thanks

-Prem