[QGIS-Developer] FeatureRequest: make Page properties (portrait/landscape) easy(ier) accessible

Harrissou delazj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 08:19:06 PDT 2021

Hi Richard,

Some discussion at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/26237 or  https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/25803 and there might be more references in the repo. With the rationale of the current situation (as you found) and some suggestions that may cross yours...

PS: The current behavior is documented (in early days) at https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/print_composer/overview_composer.html#working-with-the-page-properties ...

Regards,
Harrissou