[QGIS-Developer] FeatureRequest: make Page properties (portrait/landscape) easy(ier) accessible

Bourdon, Jean-François (DIF) Jean-Francois.Bourdon at mffp.gouv.qc.ca
Mon Mar 29 08:03:05 PDT 2021

Happy to see that I'm not alone.

Currently, one needs to right-click on the empty page and then choose Page Properties... then the tab Item Properties on the right panel activate with the all the parameters needed. Like you Richard, I'll be looking at first in the Layout tab as, to me, the page itself is more linked to the layout than to a specific item. Hovewer, if there is a good reason to not put it in the Layout tab, either a new exclusive Page tab could be added or an item named Page could be permanently placed in the Items list.

Jean-François Bourdon, ing.f.

Analyste en télédétection

Direction des inventaires forestiers

Ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parcs

5700, 4e Avenue Ouest, local A-108

Québec (Québec) G1H 6R1

Téléphone : 418 627-8669, poste 704304

jean-francois.bourdon at mffp.gouv.qc.ca