[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Docs: ReStructureText flavour?

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Wed Mar 31 05:20:37 PDT 2021

Hi List,

What flavour is the RST behind the QGIS docs? There are quite a few
things in here that are syntax erroring all the parsers I'm trying and
aren't in the basic RST spec either
(https://docutils.sourceforge.io/docs/user/rst/cheatsheet.txt).

For example using ":ref:" for internal hyperlinks when the spec says
they should be done like this:
https://docutils.sourceforge.io/docs/user/rst/quickref.html#internal-hyperlink-targets
(there is no "ref" in the specs). Or the `.. only:: html` that starts
some files.

I tried looking at the QGIS Docs page but I couldn't see anything about
what RST standard the docs should be written to. Where can I find the spec?

Cheers,

Jonathan