[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Docs: ReStructureText flavour?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 06:10:47 PDT 2021

Hi Jonathan,

I can't answer whether there's any particular RST flavour behind. What I
know is that we rely on Sphinx [0] and most of the rules/syntaxes we use
are picked from them. The docs guidelines [1] also provide some explanation
on the choice made.
So, in the Sphinx docs, you can find :ref: [2] and .. only:: [3]

[0] https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/
[1] https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/documentation_guidelines/index.html
[2]
https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/usage/restructuredtext/roles.html#cross-referencing-arbitrary-locations