[QGIS-Developer] Stream Digitizing Tool

Jacopo Cinosi jacopocinosi at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 14 07:58:36 PDT 2021

Dear Sirs,

I am writing in relation to the stream digitizing tool introduced in Qgis v. 3.2.
I think it is a very useful tool which will increase the productivity of all users and also the graphic quality of the maps obtained with Qgis.
I was wondering if you could consider implementing the possibility of activating the drawing only when the left mouse button is pressed. This would allow greater usability with graphics tablets.

I would like to thank you for the work you do to make Qgis better and better.

Best Regards
Jacopo Cinosi