[QGIS-Developer] Boundless (docs) & Central provisioning of QGIS plugins...

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 10:55:06 PDT 2021

Hi Richard,

Several core commiters were working at BoundlessGeo back in those days,
some are still there, in Planet Federal.

I was there too, and I was responsible for the documentation. Moving part
of this documentation to QGIS Docs has been in my to do list for a while,
but it never reached the top :-(

Sometime ago, I asked Alessandro Pasoti if those two settings were still
valid, and he said that "AFAIK they were valid", but I abandoned the task
before even trying it.

I still have the original rst files. In case anyone wants to jump on that
task and try it out, I can share it.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto

A quarta, 15/09/2021, 16:39, Andrea Aime <andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it>