[QGIS-Developer] Plugin for Layout

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Fri Sep 24 23:04:57 PDT 2021

Hello List!

I like to write a plugin to add map corner coordinates as label to the layout.

I write a python script wich do this.

I make a plugin where I add a menu item to the Qgis main interface. Work. This solution is ugly: I select a menu item to make on action on other window (Layout designer window wiht may layout)!
Now I like to add a menu item to edit menu in the LayoutDesignerInterface?.

Reading the Python Api documentation and the Cookbook I don't understand how to make this.
Can someone help me where to find additional documentation about this?
I Google it without success.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Zsolt