[QGIS-Developer] Problems with MAC and OneDrive

Carlo A. Bertelli (Charta s.r.l.) carlo.bertelli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:33:09 PDT 2022

Could you please provide some more info about the format of the data? I
think your question does not imply using a DBMS server which I could
suggest in this case. Sharing a file that can be updated on a remote file
system involves some (risky) reaction, but cloud storage is different, it
involves syncronisation and I think it requires some planning and careful
evaluation of the consequences of the choices of every participant in the
workgroup. If you synchronise the empty file towards a non-empty version...
you get an empty file.
Maybe you can recover the work looking to all the revisions of the same
file on Onedrive. Good luck.