[QGIS-Developer] Problems with MAC and OneDrive

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:07:29 PDT 2022

I'll endorse that plus in noting that I have seen tables wiped clean
with geopackage where there may be multiple users. Even if there is only
one actual user, there is a risk with multiple clients on a file based
system because there is no inherent mechanism with the file based layers
to handle transactions the way there would be with a DBMS server. SQLite
is not recommend over a network for multiple clients.

That is separate from the other point which is that any one local client
can overwrite the cloud version which is risky. Is there versioning
control built into OneDrive?