[QGIS-Developer] Early notice about QGIS Grant Programme 2022

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Jan 6 06:36:34 PST 2022

Dear developers,

In 2022, we'll be able to publish the call for proposals for the grant
programme earlier than usual. Please expect the official call
notification (email and blog post in January rather than February. (For
process details, see https://github.com/qgis/PSC/issues/57)

By moving the call opening date up by one month, we want to make it
easier to ensure that funded projects can be finished within the same
calendar year. This is important to help us with the volunteer work
involved in monitoring the programme and doing QGIS.org accounting.

Regards,

Anita