[QGIS-Developer] Donations

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 07:38:36 PST 2022

Hi,

Honestly, whether this is a bug or a feature request is debatable, I
personally think that it is a bug because a user would not expect that a
basic software action like editing gets broken when the temporal controller
is active: we should either disable editing in that case or make editing
work with the controller.

Anyway, I just wanted to underline that if this is to be considered a
feature request it wouldn't be eligible for a grant (that explicitly
forbids new features).

Kind regards.

Alessandro Pasotti
QCooperative:  www.qcooperative.net